Thursday 24 July 2014

My Secondary School Life....


After a while, I want to start blogging again. Today, I wanted to share about my secondary school life. The story started when I entered SMK Sultan Badlishah, Kulim for a first time. It was on 1st January 2011. At that time, I felt very nervous and scared because I will be in one of the excellent school in Kedah.

Point of view from the field at SMK Sultan Badlishah, Kulim.

I was enroll in 1A7. One of my classmates from that class was my classmates since I was in standard four. At there, I made friends with many friends from all over Kulim district. I feel very blessed because I meet with such good friends, Like Hidayah, Anis, Zulaika, Farrah, Aida, Noraini (Sometimes I called her Dorai), Hani, Aimi and others. We were so close to each other. Sometimes, when teacher not in class, we will be sitting in group and chit-chat with each others. All of us were put in the same class until form 3. After PMR, Hidayah had a chance to further her study at MRSM Taiping. While the others stayed in SMK Sultan Badlishah and we were put in different class. I was put in 4SC2 because I took Account as my elective subject. Sometimes, when I was in 4SC2 I always thought about my old class. I want my old class with my bff. 

My memory with my bff. The picture was taken when we were in form 2.

I had a great time there. I really hope that our friendship will last until Jannah. Insyaallah. Here's the story about my secondary school life. Thank you, bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice post,it reminded me to those days when we were still freshies in Sultan Badlishah.But now,you are a senior ( with yellow baju kurung) hehe.I miss 1 to 3A7.Sincerely,3A7 2013 was my best yera.Hope that both of us can pave our journey into another year full of success and happiness. Love,Farrah.

    ReplyDelete